7.18.2011

{free printables} Beach Party

I am LOVING the warm weather outside and I wished we lived closer to the beach!  But... who says you have to live near the ocean to enjoy a beachy party?!  Jillian from Catch My Party came to me and asked if I could create something for her readers and these are what I came up with.
Banner-- print as many as pages as you want and assemble to your desired length.
Bottle labels-- use on water, glass soda bottles, juice boxes or capri suns.
Party Circles/Cupcake Toppers
Cupcake Wrappers
Drink Tags/Straw Flags
Food Label Tented Cards

You may DOWNLOAD THEM HERE or over at Catch My party, but please go on over to CATCH MY PARTY and check out Jillian's fantastically fun and jammed packed site.  She's got everything you need to inspire your next party.  Seriously, I could get lost in her site for hours-- so fun!

I've also made these large party circles and party sign available to my personal readers.  To download those items go HERE.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those are ADORABLE! I love them! Now I just have to find a time to print them and use them! Thanks for the printable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy @ dwell in the season-- thank you! I would love to see pics if you do end up using them. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...